Thursday 10 May 2012

Just Add Ink Blog Hop

Today I was looking through the Just Add Ink blog hop. What a cool idea!

This got the oooh's and ahhhh's out of me that it deserved. I decided that after dinner I would use one of the techniques in the blog hop to create a new card. I decided to use the tips provided by Danielle Daws - using a Stamp-A-Ma-Jig and Masking. I had never done this before and have some stamps that are great for masking etc.

Here is the link to the tutorial provided by Danielle  - JAI Blog Hop

This is what I came up with.





2 comments:

  1. Cute card! surprising take of the challenge! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! You did such a great job of coloring your little girl. Looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.