Thursday 7 June 2012

Less is More: Week 70 Colour Challenge

Card overload today - 3 cards, Crikey!!

This challenge is incorporating the colours - Red, White and Blue. You can find the challenge HERE

As soon as I saw it, I thought "Well, I'm obviously not going to bed yet!". I got stuck into a card and now seeing it is just after 11pm, I will post it and hit the sack!!

I have never used this stamp set before - it was given to me months ago. I thought it was pretty cute!



P.S. I am sooooo liking these alcohol markers!!!!

5 comments:

  1. What an awesome father's day card and that stamp is wonderful. You did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card and vibrant colours - I love alcohol markers too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. JUst Gorgeous! Your colours are FAbulous...LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image Kylie, beautifully coloured!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous teddy
    Super card
    Lovely colouring
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.