Thursday 9 August 2012

52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown - Sketch Challenge

Last one for tonight.
I decided to my Delightful Decorations Stamp set inked with Real Read and Old Olive. They were punched out with the co-ordinating punch. I then used my Itty Bitty set (yep, again!) for the stars. I have embossed the green panel on the card with a Merry Christmas folder.


The card didn't quite turn out how I wanted it to. I had envisage a whole heap of glittery decorations  and lots of bling. It ended up being fairly simple with no glitter whatsoever lol.

Here is the sketch


Thanks for looking! You can find this great Sketch Challenge HERE


7 comments:

  1. Yay Kylie - so glad you gave this sketch a go! And what a terffic job you did with it too! I initially thought about using those ornaments on my card too (great minds think alike :o)). Now I see how great it would have looked. Perfect amount of bling - great clean card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at 42CCT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Danielle. At first all I wanted to do was either blue/silver or purple/silver. I think they make great xmas colours. Not sure what quite happened..... Lol. If I get time in the morning hopefully I can make another xx

      Delete
  2. Oh, its fabulous, Kylie!!! Gorgeous colors and fabulous use of the ornament punch! Thanks for joining us at 52 CCT!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bright shades of traditional Christmas colours! A great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the sketch, using ornaments is a great idea. Also really like the centre panel. Thanks for sharing it with us at 52CCT this week

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great take on our sketch Kylie, you've made such a fresh, crisp card! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely card with us at 52 {C}CT! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful! I like that you stamped three different ornaments and love the bling too, nicely done! Thanks for playing along this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.