Wednesday 22 August 2012

ATS - Addicted to {Gold}

Yep, another week gone by and another challenge over at Addicted to Stamps.

This week we are to create something with GOLD as the focal point.
Now I'm not sure you will be able to pick it up, but the flower I used from my Reason to Smile set is embossed in gold. I went for a very CAS layout hoping that the gold colours would pop.




Thanks for looking xx

Head on over to Addicted to Stamps to see the amazing cards that the Design Team came up with using GOLD. You are going to be inspired, I guarantee it!!!


6 comments:

  1. A golden delicious card! (wow, that was almost funny!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one gorgeous card Kylie! You have really nailed CAS and I just love the impact you got with gold embossing the flower - very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kylie - definitely CAS. The embossed background is lovely (one of my favourite SU e/f's) and the flower and ribbon really do pop.

    Hope your niece gets better soon.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Kylie and the embossed flower is perfectly visiable, stunning in every way and beautifully classy. Glad to here that your bush fire was non to serious and that no one was hurt !

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant card Kylie love the dotty background:) Hope your cousin has a speedy recovery!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your CAS white-on-white, Kylie. That ribbon is a golden treasure!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.