Wednesday 15 August 2012

ATS - Theme Challenge #2 {Cards for Boys}

Well after an eventful couple of days with wrestling with my internet (which made a change from the normal crocodile wrestling) I am finally able to post.

Thanks so much to Patrice for coming to my rescue this morning. Poor chook is sick today and had to drop everything to help me out.

Anyway, moving right along. The latest challenge at ATS is Cards for Boys. Now, this was a REAL challenge for me as I am really into ribbons and embellishments etc. Virtually most of what I own accomodates for girls. I have two nephews and two godsons that get very boring cards for their birthday's most of the time. I then remembered that my Ain't Love Grand set had this cute little tike yelling through his megaphone. Using the usual blues and a very CAS layout, here is my card.





To join in, go to ADDICTED TO STAMPS

Check out what the DT have to inspire you.
Thanks for looking xx

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous boys card. You've coloured your image up beautifully and all that blue looks great! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card - that little man is so cute! - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous shades of blue and a really great stamp! Smashing card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little man and his megaphone Kylie, fab card!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kylie, can I have photographic evidence of the crocodile wrestling please ! Great card love that cutie little guy so sweet and beautifully coloured. Lovely colours and great embossing on this fab. And.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.