Friday 10 August 2012

CASology & Less Is More

Hey there! The latest challenge at CASology is to use the word POND. I was quite delighted about this because I have a set of stamps called "Birthday Banter" and there is a little froggie in there that I have never used.

I started to colour in "Marge". I just had to give her a name. Now, Marge seemed to be the type of frog that would love the bright red lippy and blue eyeshadow. Then I thought, why not add some glitter to her eyeshadow? I wish I could have given her a blue rinse lol.

The challenge at Less is More is to use Blue and Green. I don't think Marge ever received advice when she was a little tadpole that Blue and Green should never be seen. I think she looks lovely with her makeup :)
I've used a die that made it look like Marge was sitting on her lilly pad. She does look like an old grumpy frog, too. Perhaps she's just waiting for her Prince to come???




Here is a close up of her so you can see her glittery blue eyeshadow  and the sentiment lol.



You can find the POND challenge by clicking on the image for CASology

 

The Blue and Green challenge over at Less Is More can be found HERE

Thanks for looking xx



7 comments:

  1. Very fun froggie, love the scalloped circle. Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! LOVE your beautified frog and the accompanying sentiment! :) That scalloped circle is perfect for adding interest! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red lipstick! And what a great saying - reminds us to be thankful! lol! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A frog with eyeshadow, how cool
    Great take on our blue & green
    Thanks very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those red hot lips - hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/08/52-card-pickup-week-32.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry I'm so late in commenting on this lovely card!
    Love the make-up!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.