Saturday 11 August 2012

CSAYL & Just Add Ink

My family was up early helping out the elderly next door neighbours clear trees and bushes etc in their yard this morning. After quite a few trailer loads and lots of raking, whipper snippering and chainsawing we were knackered!

After fiddling around the house for a little while, I decided it was time to do what I love the most. I wont have a chance to do much over the next couple of days as my son and I are doing our First Course and Advanced Recusitation through the Fire Brigade on Sunday and Monday. I also must say that I am very proud of my son who has just got his Learner's Licence - he was very excited! I have also just got my "L's" for my Heavy Vehicle Licence. Just need some practice driving the Fire Truck now LOL!!

Have I lost you yet? ;)

The challenges I would like to enter are at Christmas Stamping All Year Long (CSAYL) and Just Add Ink.
CSAYL is "Anything Goes" as long as it is festive.


Here is my card -




With all the Silver Embossing, I'm not sure it has photographed too well. Nevermind :)
I have used my Delightful Decorations stamped with Versamark and then heat embossed with Silver Powder. I have used silver ribbon to have the ornaments hanging from the top of the card. The light blue panel has been embossed with my Snowflakes folder (I have used the reverse side of the embossing). My sentiment is from my Petite Pairs set and has been die cut with a scalloped oval.
Each corner has a gem for extra bling.

Thanks for looking xx


7 comments:

  1. I like how you've used the debossed panel, Kylie. The silver embossing looks great with blue. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! The silver embossing DOES photograph well. It caught my eye right away. And I really like that embossing folder. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kylie, this is beautiful! I LOVE seeing all your creations! :) Thanks for joining us at CSAYL! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous card, the silver is beautifully embossed and such a beautifully crafted and elegant card.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW the silver embossing looks fantastic!

    Thank so much for playing at JAI this week with our Blue and Bling challenge.

    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Kylie!! You did capture the sheen of the silver embossed baubles and they look fabulous against the blue embossed background. Thanks for joining us again at Just Add Ink.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Kylie! I love the use of your embossed background and those silver baubles are just fab! Thanks so much for playing along with us and linking again.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.