Wednesday 1 August 2012

Make your Mark - Just Married

Another week gone by and another challenge at Addicted to Stamps.
We are up to our "Make your Mark" Challenge #2


Here's my card


I have used a new stamp set called Aint Love Grand. I coloured the image with Real Red, Basic Grey and Daffodil Delight. I had forgotten how well Red and Gray go together.

Don't forget to head on over to Addicted to Stamps for this latest challenge and have a look a what the Design Team came up with!

Thanks for looking xx


6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is just too cute!!! LOVE that set--and your flowers are a fabulous accent! LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is indeed grand as is your card, the colours go beautifully together and that stamp set is so cute the flowers remind me of a wedding bouquet just perfect in every way.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Kylie, love that image and the flowers are gorgeous!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo lovely colour scheme and those flowers are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image and I love that pop of red. Those flowers are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the red car and those pretty flowers! Isn't this a great challenge? I love using markers!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.