Tuesday 28 August 2012

Sketch N Stash Challenge #95

Here is a card today that has been inspired by a Sketch over at Sketch N Stash.
I really liked the look of this sketch and pretty much had a good idea (for once) of what I wanted to do. I had a couple of new things I wanted to use and there is plenty in my stash to use too.
Here is my card and then I will let you know what I've used.

The new things I have used are -

Doily Die
Butterfly Embosslits
White with gold trim ribbon

Everything else was from my stash including the little metal sentiment. I have no idea where it came from but I know I've had it for years. I was trying to decide on which stamp to use for the sentiment when I had a bit of a rummage around. I thought it was perfect for this type of card. Here is a close up for you.


Here is the Sketch that was my inspiration. Click on the image to go and join in the fun!!


Thanks for looking xx


4 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch and terrific colours, Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such yummy colours, and your flowers are beautiful too!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. well I leave my PC for five minutes and you have posted again ! Woman I cant keep up with you ! Fantastic card lots of gorgeous bits and bobs here and pretty papers and colours. Great take on the sketch too.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is really sweet, Kylie! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash.
    xoxo, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.