Saturday 4 August 2012

Tiddly Inks & CSAYL

Happy weekend everyone!
I just logged on to post a card that I made and realised I had won Top Honour at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown. My first ever Top Mention! Just try and wipe the smile of my face!

The card that I have made today is for two challenges. The first one is at Tiddly Inks. This challenge is to use your favourite Tiddly Inks image. This cutie is one I haven't used before but think she is just so gorgeous. Her name is Christmas Princess.

The next challenge is at Christmas Stamping All Year Long. The challenge here is to create something with "Pairs of 3". I have used 3 layers to mount my image, 3 crystals and 3 types of ribbon. I have also used 3 different shapes - Square, Rectangle and Oval.



I have coloured my Princess in with my Stampin' Up! markers - Real Red, Garden Green, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake.

Thanks for looking xx

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Kylie! I love that image and your coloring is fantastic. Thanks for playing with us over at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh kylie you have made me feel all christmassy! this is just gorgeous!
    thank you so much for popping in and playing with us over on the tiddly inks challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being top honour and marvellous colours for this lovely princess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love your card and the clever use of threes for our challenge at CSAYL. Well done on your top honour as well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous, clean and classic Christmas card this is!

    Thanks for joining us over at Tiddly Inks for our 'Your Favourite Image' challenge. Good luck.

    xo, Lou Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooohhh . . . she is gorgeous! Of course, your awesome coloring might be helping her out. : ) I never would have thought to use three different shapes for this challenge; way to be creative! Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Kylie on your top honour such a great feeling ! Fantastic card and I see you are in red mode at the moment. Your colouring is fabulous and am really envious.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a DOLL, Kylie! Thanks for joining us at CSAYL! :) PS: You were a unanimous pick this week at 52CCT--your project was fabulous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!
    Fabulous card, lovely image!
    Thanks for sharing at CSAYL;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your win! Well deserved! This looks like another winner to me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Kylie - this is a great card and you deserved the win! You're on fire girl! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet! A wonderful Christmas card! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty card! Thanks for participating in CSAYL's challenge! Hope to see you again!!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.