Wednesday 15 August 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches - Challenge #159

Good evening all. I'm still having a little trouble with my internet but I just keep persisting.
I stumbled upon a lovely blog called Tuesday Morning Sketches. I looked at the current challenge and thought "Nah, too hard for me". I than realised that isn't that the point of a challenge??

I'm not entirely happy with the end result. The thing I wasn't the happiest with was what to do with my diamond shape. I struggled with which stamp I wanted to use and in the end used my Elements of Style set. As usual, I have embossed a couple of panels lol.
Actually, the thing I like most about my card is the colours. Not my usual choice, but they worked for me lol.




Click on the image below to join in the fun



Thanks so much for looking xx

8 comments:

  1. I like your colours too - it's a great card Kylie - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours too - and that great flower cluster! To be honest, I struggled with this sketch too (and I'm 'supposed' to know what I'm doing! Ack!) So glad you stuck with it, because your card turned out lovely, Kylie! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cor tricky sketch! I think you've made a cracker of a card with it. The hummingbird is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hummingbird...thanks for the birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Kylie. Glad you decided to give the challenge at try. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches. We hope you join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the results Kylie. I think this is really sweet. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, personally, I really like your card. You've got some fab texture going on, super colors, and the stamped image is beautiful. I was a little stumped with the sketch, too, for the same reason--the diamond shape! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kylie, what a great interpretation of our sketch at Tuesday Morning sketches..please come back again..our new challenge starts in just a few days!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.