Wednesday 29 August 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches & Crafty Sentiments

Hey there, everyone. I've had a lovely night with good friends and we polished off a Lamb Roast. Yummo! It was beautiful.

I've decided to enter two challenges today.

The first one is a Sketch challenge over at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Then over at Crafty Sentiments, they would like you to add some sparkle.

I have used my Pedal Presents stamp set. I have used my stamp-a-ma-jig to place the balloons and birdie in the bike's basket. I also stamped the balloons twice so I could cut them out and pop them up on dimensionals (not quite visible in the pic). I then added Diamond Stickles to the balloons.

I also embossed the black panel with my Lattice folder but it doesn't really show in the photo, either.

Here is my card -




Here is the Sketch (which I have rotated)


Thanks so much for looking xx

7 comments:

  1. What a great card!! I love how you flipped the sketch!! Awesome balloons!!
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sparkle on the balloons is a great touch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I also like how you flipped the sketch! Adding you to my blogs to follow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! I just love those sparkly balloons! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bicycle, with those amazing sparkly balloons! The black and pink get such a lift from the turquoise frames too - fab combination!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card! I love the bicycle and the balloons are so pretty and sparkly. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kylie, i love the bike...i have been in the mood to ride.. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches, please come back tomorrow when we will post a new challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.