Saturday 23 February 2013

ATCAS #7 - Code Word Masculine

How exciting, a new code word over at Addicted to CAS!
Our new challenge is hosted by the wonderful Sue! Sue has chosen a great code word for us this fortnight.
This is a wonderful oppotunity for you to make those 'boy' cards. Just remember to keep it CAS!
Here is my DT card -
I have used new cardstock from Stampin' Up which is Naturals White. It has a lovely natural fleck through the paper which was perfect for a masculine card.
I used the banner die from my Hearts a Flutter Framelits on Basic Black cardstock.
The faux stitching was a last minute addition and I really like the way it defined the panel with the sentiment and the banners to create a better focal point.
I have used a circle punch to chop off the corners.
The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.
We have the wonderful Andrea from Annabelle Stamps joining us as a Guest Designer and sponsor.
There is a $10 gift voucher to be won by playing along with this challenge!
Now, head on over to the challenge blog and check out all the inspiration for this code word! You wont be disappointed!
Thanks so much for looking xx


14 comments:

  1. This is a very cool card Kylie, perfectly CAS and perfect for a man - love it - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly masculine - it's still festive yet not an ounce of added bling or ribbon which I know my guys would hate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it ! The black and white the faux stitching and the great design such a super card and perfect for even the most diffficult male !

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simplicity, Kylie, great how you've reversed the colours on the panel and the banner. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kylie. Love the Naturals paper ... looks fabulous with the black banners. Great shape for the main panel and bottom corners of the card base. The faux stitching is a perfect accent. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Think I'm in love!!! Haven't seen this gorgeous SU card before - it's gorgeous. As is your card.........just love the simplicity of it and that faux stitching really finishes it off. Fab!
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kylie! This is the perfect masculine card! Love the faux stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card - not just masculine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic CAS card Kylie. Love the faux stiches.
    Hugs, Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! Simple and classy! Love the faux stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect masculine CAS card Kylie. Love the faux stitching - not sure mine would look that straight though :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kylie, I LOVE your masculine card! The Paper Smooches sentiment gives it a great playful feel... and I wish I could get my hands on this beautiful cardstock!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautifully CAS...and so perfect for a guy!! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kylie, I love the cardstock that you used. I have to find some opportunity to get SU supplies ;)
    Your clean combo with the banners is great!

    hugs
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.