Sunday 10 February 2013

Liebster Award!


Well! I am so chuffed about this, thank you so much Sue!!!

I had no idea that an award like this even existed but what a great idea!

ABOUT THE AWARD This award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. Once you've been nominated, you award it to blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers, to encourage new visitors to visit these new blogs. 

RULES FOR ACCEPTANCE
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Post the award onto your blog. Give the award to five bloggers who you appreciate that have fewer than 200 followers. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this awesome award!


PAY IT FORWARD 
Here are five awesome blogs that I think you should check out:

Apart from being a wonderful person, Sandie is really coming into her own. She is on two DT's with me and I love seeing what she creates!

Louise and I are also on the DT at CAS - Colours and Sketches and I love seeing what she comes up with each week. 

Danielle has a wonderful style that I know you will love. I loved it so much that I had to ask her to join my team at Addicted to Stamps and More! 

Jacqueline has been with me from the very beginning over at Addicted to Stamps and More! Actually, she was my very first DT member to join! This woman works so hard with all the challenge blogs she is involved with and has recently become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Check her out!

Christine's flair for CAS is just amazing! This is one talented lady! I knew she has to be on my team at Addicted to CAS. I love Christine's humour with her cardmaking as well.

There you have it. Thanks again to Sue for nominating me for the award and I hope you will check out the ladies that I have nominated!

See you soon xx








4 comments:

  1. Wow this'd has made my day, thank you so much x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kylie how very wonderful of you! Thanks lots :o) Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Kylie - what a great honour - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kylie, thanks you SO MUCH for giving this award to me! (I'm sorry it took so long ... )
    I will proudly display the badge and give it to five really talented people!

    Hugs!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.