Saturday 4 May 2013

ATCAS #12 - Rainbow

Well our code word over at ATCAS this challenge should put a smile on your face! I LOVE rainbows!


Christine is your host for this challenge and I loved it when she chose this word.

Here is my DT card -




I have used an image from our sponsor over at Clear Dollar Stamps called 'Happy Rainbow'. I have paper pieced the image and then used a sentiment from my Sunny Days stamp set.

The paper I have used are from some Cricut paper pads that I had laying around. They are very bright and very fun. I used a small circle punch to cut the corners off my panel and bottom of the base.

Now, head on over to the challenge blog where you will find awesome inspiration from the ladies on the DT.

Thanks so much for looking xx



14 comments:

  1. So cute - I LOVE the patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Loll. Great curlique cloud and a super happy sun. You could almost persuade me that spring has sprung! lol

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kylie. Such a fun and happy card. Love the paper pieced rainbow! This card brings a smile to my face! :) Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, Kylie! So cheerful and I love your paper piecing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this KL. Fabulous card for any occasion.
    Hugs, Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great paper piecing Kylie and I like how you framed the image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your paper piecing. I never think to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a great card Kylie! I love paper piecing in general and especially how you have used it on that image. This is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute Kylie! A very happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous paper piecing Kylie - this is s sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a happy smiley rainbow card from you SK ! love the paper pieced rainbow and your jolly sun, beautifully CAS

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kylie, this is SO beautiful!
    Love your paper piecing and your background paper. Great idea to add an accent inside the card as well!
    So glad you liked my code word ;)
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  13. A really happy smiley sunshiny card Kylie - this would brighten anyone's day!
    Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.