Wednesday 3 July 2013

Inkspirational Challenge #27

Hi everyone! Are you ready for another challenge at Inkspirational?? I am!! 

We have a colour challenge for you this week -


Beautiful colours!!! I went and grabbed one of my favouite stamp sets for this one.

Here is my DT card -


Yep, the Apothecary set from SU. I stamped the image and coloured it with SU markers. I stamped the image a second time so I could stamp the sentiment (using my stamp-a-ma-jig) and then cut it out so I could pop it up. The DSP is from the Flirtatious set. LOVE the colours together!

Now it is your turn to head on over to Inkspirational to show us what you come up with!!

Our new monthly sponsor for July is


Thanks so much for looking xx

10 comments:

  1. Very elegant Kylie! I like your use of patterned paper and the great shape of your feature piece. So pretty!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie, this is beautiful! LOVE this stamp set yet never use it! Must remedy that! LOVE the coloring of the flowers and the pearl centers! The patterns are amazing together, too!!! HUGS to you and hope you have a great rest of the week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an elegant card... love those pearly flowers!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kylie. Such a beautiful image and shape. Love it done in these gorgeous colors. The pearls are perfect! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so classy and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Kylie - love that set, looks perfect in those colours too - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just perfect Kylie! These coloured stamps look gorgeous with the little pearls in the middle x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely, classy birthday card Kylie and a great job with the challenge colours! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the classic simplicity of this card Kylie, very pretty

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kylie those flowers are SO pretty! Just perfect for this color combo. Very clean, crisp card!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.