Sunday 21 July 2013

It's Curtain time!

Hi everyone! Happy Sunday to you all. 

I wanted to join in the first ever challenge over at Curtain Call. It's a new blog that has just started up and it all looks very exciting.

Here is the theme for this challenge -


Here is my card -


I love using red and blue for a nautical theme. Usually I would have used my Open Sea set but this time I went more for a card that would suit the younger generation.

The stamp is from Clearly Digi Stamps but it is a clear stamp set called Sails, Subs and Tugs. I have coloured it with my Spectrum Noir pens. The DSP is from SU, as is the strip of stamped washi tape (called Tape It and inked with Smoky Slate) and the sentiment is from my Itty Bitty Banners set with co-ordinating dies. 

The pennants are from Inspired by Stamping from a set called Whimsical Banners and I have used Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine (SU) behind them.

Thanks so much for looking xx

13 comments:

  1. What a darling take on the Feeling Nautical challenge, Kylie! Love the polka dot banners with that darling boat:) Thanks so much for joining us at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you've made a sweet nautical, it definitely suits a younger person with your choice of colors and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very cute card!! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Curtain Call!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great job, Kylie!!! You rocked those banner stamps now! Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUch a fun boat image and love the banner!! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card-love your layout :)
    Best wishes,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. super sweet, the banner is the perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card!!! Love the banner! Thank you so much for joining us! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Kylie - it's SO charming!! I love all the dots - the paper and the flags! They are perfect for that sweet little boat! Thank you for joining us at our first Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kylie I love the scene you created, the little ship digi stamp is just so cute, beautifully CAS. Thank you so much for sharing with us for the first Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So perfect! I love this scene. The coloring, pattern and layout...and still CAS!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.