Thursday 23 July 2015

Polka Dot Birthday Card

Hi there everyone. 

Today I am sharing a card that is perfect for the kids. This week at Inspired by Stamping, we are concentrating on Kids Birthday cards.



Lot's of fun polka dots have been stamped randomly in different colours.

I decided that a black matt would look nice to offset the sentiment.




Here are the sets I have used





Pop on over to the blog to see the other inspiration from the Design Team


Thanks so much for looking xx




7 comments:

  1. fun card Kylie and the black really does work x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Kylie! Love the colour factor and the black frame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for kids! To me these are the hardest cards to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely fun card, love the dots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Kylie. Great way to use the stamps. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Kylie. Great way to use the stamps. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the fun, bold colors you chose and your placement of the circles is fabulous, Kylie! Another really lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.