Friday 1 July 2016

HLS July CASE the Designer

Hello! Wow, it is the 1st of July. Time for a brand new month of challenges at Happy Little Stampers

We kick off July with our CASE the Designer challenge. This month we have the amazingly talented Carol as our designer. I had so much fun CASEing Carol's gorgeous card.

    


Here is my card -



I thought Carol's card was adorable with the aperture she created. While making mine I had a bit of a light bulb moment and went with making a shaker card.

I also wanted to create the punny sentiment like Carol did. 

Here is a close up off all the cute shaker elements.




I used the set by Happy Little Stampers called Birthday Friends. The small 'Happy Birthday' is from the Fun Birthday Sentiments set. Perfect for mixing up with other sets.


    


We can't wait to see what you come up when you enter this challenge.




See you there!


4 comments:

  1. Love your adorable CASE of Carol's card, Kylie! I never get tired of seeing this cute hippo in action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie, it's very beautAiful and cheerful card. I love the shaker too. Cool inspiration :-)
    hugs,
    Bozen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fun card Kylie and the hippo is adorable! Such a great idea to make a shaker card - I love it!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous case, Kylie. I love shaker cards & hippos, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.