Tuesday 11 October 2016

Brushos and Masking Fluid with Video Tutorial

Hello! I was finally able to edit and upload my video tutorial for creating a card with Brusho powders and masking fluid.  I had terrible issues with my editor, sorry. It isn't perfect.... but you will definitely get the idea.

Today I would like to share not only my video tutorial but another card I made using this technique -


You will get a better idea about how I created my mask by watching my video tutorial but I basically cut the butterfly from the HLS Butterfly Dies using post-it tape and then used masking fluid to create a larger area of the mask. Once both masks were removed, I added the brusho colours using a brush.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges -


Crafty Cardmakers - Birthdays

and over at Addicted to CAS, Happy Little Stampers is sponsoring their Watercolour challenge!


Here is my tutorial -




These are the products I used -


          




Thanks for popping by!


6 comments:

  1. I love the simple elegance of this card. The video is so helpful to. The font for the Happy Birthday is so light and elegant, perfect for the card. Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Birthday.
    Barbara. DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the simplicity of it! The butterfly is simply amazing! I love the pretty sentiment font to~ a little whimsical feel! Love it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great video, Kylie. Love how you added the splatters too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kylie, this is stunning. It absolutely pops off the challenge page. The little black border perfectly frames this beautiful butterfly. CAS perfection, my friend.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.