Saturday 1 October 2016

Happy Little Stampers October CASE Challenge

Hi everyone! I hope you are well and had plenty of time to get your mojo working in your craft room. 

Today is the start of a new month of challenges over at Happy Little Stampers! The 1st of the month kicks off our CASE challenge.


We are CASEing Birgit this month.

Here is Birgit's card -


I love Birgit's vintage look. My inspiration came from the colour of the bird, the die cut behind the bird, and the embossed sentiment.

Here is my card -


To create my background, I smooshed yellow and orange brushos together onto watercolour paper. The die cut is from Sizzix and a fabulous one! I was lucky enough to get this at the HLS Craft Retreat earlier this year. I embossed the sentiment from the HLS Thinking of You set with WOW embossing powder.

I would like to enter my card into these fabulous challenges -

Make My Monday - No patterned paper

I hope you will join us over at Happy Little Stampers for our challenge. Don't forget we have 5 monthly challenges for you and we also have a DT call right now!

Here is the HLS stamp set that I have used today 

Thinking of You




See you over at the challenge blog!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely. Thanks for sharing with Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous CAS design Kylie. I love those gorgeous colours and the die cut is lovely. Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The unusual card and beautifully developed detail of inspiration. I fell in love with a beautiful connection die background with your very power brushos background. Brilliant combination.
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kylie, what a fabulous CAS take on my card! I'm totally loving the beautifully colored background with that detailed die over top. The pop of black sentiment is really awesome on this white on white card. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!! Love the colors you used - thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.