Friday 16 December 2016

12 Days of Christmas Cards - EXTRA

Wow, you are all making amazing Christmas Cards. You still have time to enter my challenge HERE and I thought I would show you another card that I have made with the HLS Christmas Joy set.


As you can see, I haven't grown tired of creating these cute little Christmas forests. They are so quick and easy to put together that it may become my 'go to' Christmas design! I also wanted to add purple christmas trees just to be different :)

Here is a close up of the sparkle I added -



You can see how I created the forest in my video tutorial -


I would like to enter my card into the followng challenges -

Moving along with the Times - #35 Christmas Scenes
Fab n' Funky - #331 Glitter and Sparkle
Crafty Cardmakers - #179 Christmas with a Twist
The Merry Christmas Challenge - #11 Christmas Trees

Thanks for popping in today - mwah!

12 comments:

  1. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card with a definite twist, love it. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at TMCC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love its modern design :-))
    Hugs,
    BożenA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this card--the purple is so fun & the design is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bundling up, coming to pick you up, and we're going for a stroll through that delightfully whimsical forest! I want to hug all those fabulous trees!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love your card Kyie!! I just popped in at Fab n'Funky and it caught my eye - totally jumped out at me!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this Kylie.. a simple design but SO stunning!! I love the mottled effect on the green trees and the gorgeous shimmer on the purple trees! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for our Christmas Scenes Challenge!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous sparkly trees Kylie! - perfect for our challenge. Thank you for playing along at Fab'n'Funky this week - wishing you a very merry Christmas hugs Judith

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that sweet little forest there Kylie, quirky and fun! Thank you for all your support this year. Have a wonderful Christmas and a healthy and happy New Year! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Kylie.
    Thank you for entering my Christmas with a Twist challenge at CCM.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card - I really like the vibrant fresh colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.