Monday 3 April 2017

HLS April CAS Challenge

Good morning! Today is the start of our new CAS challenge over at Happy Little Stampers!

Here is our theme for this month -


Of course I reached for some distress inks :)

Here is my card -


This was a very easy card to make. I embossed my sentiment from the 'Simply Said' stamp set then used distress inks with a blending tool to create some colour. I also flicked a little water because the inks react with it to create this fun texture.




I added a few Glitter Enamel Dots to finish it off. 

Here is a guideline for you on how to create Clean and Simple cards -


I hope to see you over at the challenge blog wherre the other designers have created amazing inspiration for you :)

Ta ta for now :)

11 comments:

  1. Such a great CAS card, Kylie. I love the combo of white and red, it looks so fresh. This would maybe be a great thank you card after the holidays! Those glittery enamel dots look fab too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card...love that beautiful curve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab CAS design and love the placement of the dots

    ReplyDelete
  4. But beautiful deep red. The picture of the part of the colors looks amazing. I also love the shape of the red area, it looks like a smile :-))
    Hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous colours in the blended and so pretty against the white x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! FANTASTIC, CAS-TASTIC and sheer gorgeous blending, so smooth and such rich colour combos. Love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!! The blended inky panel looks gorgeous and I like the glitter dots too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very cool card Kylie, love the curve!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully CAS, Kylie and I love the hot colours against the white. Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cool design--love the pop of color with the curves!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm here, I'm here...eventually! This is right up my street, Kylie. Your blend is phenomenal and I love the interest with the splats. Super CAS with the bling from the dots finishing it off perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.