Sunday 11 June 2017

HLS June ATC Challenge

Hi everyone! This is an exciting day because it is the day we start a brand new challenge over at Happy Little Stampers

Last year for the HLS retreat we organised an ATC swap. It was really fun and the very first time I had ever considered making an ATC. I have now bought some pocket holders for a folder to store them in so I can keep them organised. 

Looking around blogland I couldn't really find many challenges for the ATC fans so here we are!

Our very first ATC challenge theme is -


For those of you that are new to the ATC concept please pop on over to the challenge blog where you will find details information about how to create them.

Here is mine -


I covered my precut ATC with some tissue paper and then stamped the flowers and sentiment. I used Distress Ink to highlight the edges of the ATC.

Here are the products I used from HLS -

          
I've had fun starting up a new 'hobby' and the trick is now to keep on creating :)

See you over at the challenge blog xx


4 comments:

  1. A really fantastic ATC for this debut challenge of yours Kylie. Are you going to swap? Put me in the draw if you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all new to me but it looks fun x You'll have to let me know what swapping means etc x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just popped over to the blog site and now know all about ATC's...Thank you and what a great idea x

      Delete

I love reading your comments - they make my day!!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.